Valkyrie Game FMX

{[['']]}
Valkyrie Game FMX, Valkyrie Game FMX Game, Play Valkyrie Game FMX Games




we should've given it to him sooner, like last year, when he celebrated his eightyfifth birthday. Not now at the last moment. Well, that's true, but last year we didn't know he'd get cancer this year. That's just it, now it looks as if we want to give it to him quickly before he dies. And you expect him to be pleased. We're the only ones who know he's got cancer. He doesn't. So he can still be pleased, can't he? How do you know he doesn't know, you asked him? Well and who should have told him? We won't tell and the doctor won't either. The doctor won't tell him. The law says the doctor can't tell him. You could have the worst cancer and the doctor won't tell you. That's why nobody believes doctors. Don't tell me. Nobody has to tell me. Everyone feels it when their last hour has come. Nobody has to tell him. You haven't died yet so you can't know. Wait a minute, guys, we won't get anywhere like this. If he knows then he knows, and if he doesn't we won't tell him. Franta, you are such a hypochondriac Bike Games Don't you dare ask him where his cancer hurts or something Bike Games Don't worry, I won't. What a dumb joke. Vaclav! Stop screwing around, man. Well, there is no time for that now. How Bike. There was a cake here. What? Give it here. It's not for me, it's for the people! What do you want me to do? Mr. Balcar! Wait, don't talk to him now. Mr. Balcar! What? Don't talk to me now! I told you. I was standing here holding the ladder. I couldn't see what was going on behind my back. How can I know whether anybody was there or not? Well? Don't you agree? Wait, what should we do now? Well, I don't know. Just a minute. Well, I don't know either. It's just the two of us here. Only us two, but I really don't know anything about it. Somebody must have taken it. Then search me, gentlemen. Sit down, Lojzik. It couldn't have been you. Look here, I saw it! You see too much. Look here, don't lie to me. You see too much. Vaclav, don't lie. That foot wasn't there! Of course it was.
Share this game :

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Bike Games - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Bike